RJ Thinner is a multipurpose thinner that can be used to dilute conventional paints based on alkyd, Nitro Cellulose and Acrylic.
Packaging size : 400ml
- The product must be stored below 25°C, the storage conditions for this product must be dry, well ventilated, away from sources of heat and explosion.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. Cans must be stored in tightly closed conditions.
- This product is flammable, andgerous, can cause lung damage if swallowed.
- Repeated direct contact can result in dryness of the skin.
- Use rubber gloves.
- Avoid direct contact with skin.
- Do not breathe vapor or spray.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the packaging or label.
- Avoid throwing directly into the environment.
- Do not throw the rest of the paint into drains, dispose of it where permitted in accorandce with applicable laws and regulations.
- Do not throw this product into the channel, it is andgerous for aquatic organisms, in the long run it can cause adverse effects on the aquatic environment.
- Be careful when transporting this product. If spilled, sprinkle sand or soil on the spill area then clean it.
Login to Review