RJ London opens a wide opportunity for you to develop your potential within our company. We are hiring professionals from different backgrounds to join in our projects and contribute their special skills to meet our company's objective.
- Manage the project from initiation to closure
- Know and able to create product documents (project charter, project management plan, project schedule project update, project closure)
- Able to work with minimum supervisory
- Able to work closely with other project related parties (Quality Management, Internal Audit, Human Resource)
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsors
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsor
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Act as mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Able to communicate clearly and able to get stakehorlder's expectation
- Responsible for all phases of project implementation and result
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 2 (two) years experience in IT company with 1 (one) year experience as project manager
- Experienced in handling medium to large scale IT projects.
- Excellent knowledge in project management methodology
- Certification in project management will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written